Terms and Conditions of Use
- Intellectual property rights
The property rights are owned by National Research and Development Agency, National Institute for Environmental Studies (NIES), and are governed by Japanese Law.
- Usage restrictions
The usage of the data (numerical values and graphs) is limited as follows.
- Re-distribution of the data is prohibited.
- Commercial use of the data is prohibited.
- The use of the data is limited, apart from personal use, to research and educational purposes.
If you wish to use the data of this website in any kind of publication (including electronic publication), lecture or education, etc., you must observe the following.
- You shall identify clearly the source of data. When publishing the data you may use the format required by the media, but you shall indicate, as far as possible, the following: author of data (National Institute for Environmental Studies), title (Information on Vitamin D Synthesis / Erythemal UV), URL and viewing date.
- In case of publishing, send a copy of the paper (electronically in PDF format), and in case of a lecture to an audience of unspecified number, send the presentation material (electronically in Power Point or PDF file) to the Office for Global Environmental Data Integration and Analytics, Center for Global Environmental Research, NIES. In case of educational material at schools or universities, you may use the material without limitation.
The content of this website is based on the results of the latest scientific research. However, NIES shall not have any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any damage that may arise from the use of this website.
This agreement may be changed without advance notice to the user due to the circumstances of NIES.